Changi Dollar Voucher
Value: SGD $40
Departures from now until March 31st, 2016
Who is eligible:
Your transit experience in Singapore is now more rewarding. Redeem a S$40 Changi Dollar Voucher when you transit through Singapore, from now until 31 March 2016.
Where do I redeem the vouchers:
To redeem the CDVs, passengers in transit can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are situated near the GST Refund counters in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3 and present their passport, boarding passes and e-ticket showing their full itinerary. The iShopChangi Collection Centres are open for 24 hours.
The SGD $40 CDV will be distributed as two SGD $20 CDVs. One of the SGD $20 CDVs will be valid for one-time use at all retail, food and service outlets located at the transit and public areas excluding outlets indicated in the Exclusion List. It can also be redeemed for one-time access to Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 and 3 for up to two hours. Lounge usage includes showers with basic toiletries, light refreshments, free flow international reading materials, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. The second SGD $20 CDV will be valid for one-time use to redeem Liquor, Tobacco, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only.
Terms and Conditions:
- Singapore Airlines or SilkAir customers whose point of origin, as stated in their e-ticket, is either Europe, Africa, South America, China, India, Indonesia, Australia or New Zealand. This includes any of the following countries: Australia, Brazil, China (Mainland), Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey or United Kingdom.
- Passengers must be on transit in Singapore, which means Singapore, is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. - E.g. A passenger whose itinerary is “Sydney – Singapore – Mumbai” would be eligible but a passenger whose itinerary is “Sydney – Singapore – Sydney” would not be eligible.
- Passengers' e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629, and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both in and out of Singapore.
- CDVs can only be claimed once, on either leg of the passenger's itinerary. - E.g. If a passenger is travelling through Singapore from Sydney to Beijing, he can claim his $40 CDVs either upon his arrival in Singapore from Sydney OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Beijing.
- CDVs will only be issued to passengers in transit within 24 hours at Changi Airport. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- CDVs will be issued to passengers in transit as long as 1 leg of their transit duration is within 24 hours at Changi Airport.
- Children must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent / guardian.
- For passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two separate e-tickets, please present the two e-tickets to the iShopChangi Collection Centre located within the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Voucher redemption is subject to the terms & conditions stated below.